Author Topic: samba rally tuned pipe with silincer , some body use this ?  (Read 863 times)

Offline hepat911

• Semi-Newbie
hey , im new to the forum ,
i have sold 2 baja s and one bergonzoni onn road  last week , and orderd 2 MCD cars .
my new RR4 arive tomorow , i  have orderd the normal samba pipe for the RR4 .
But i find on the site from Rossmod the rally samba pipe , the pipe have one extra silincer on , somebody use this pipe , or somebody have info about this pipe ? can you use this pipe for the rally ?

i spend some time on this forum and have buyd the 2 MCD s now ,,, i have a lott off fun with the baja s ( have still 1 new 5b ) .but i like the MCD cars ....the baja need a lott off upgrades ,but ones you have changed this its a good 1/5 scale car .......

i work for a bike and cart engine factory in Italie , and we have or own cart - super motard track , and also one  big gravel track for testing the new bike s ,,, so im lucky on this side ,,,,
i think im better off with the 4 wheel drive RR4 on the gravel ,,,,and the rally 4 on the cart track .....
Manny Thanks to all , and i can not miss this forum anymore ,,,,
Greats Patriek

Offline harryhackenbacker

• MCD GURU
  • Legend Member
Re: samba rally tuned pipe with silincer , some body use this ?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:02:45 PM »
Not sure !!! one of the rally guys on here might know , if you don't get a reply send a P M to member "ticky"  :D

Offline ticky

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 07:41:47 AM »
Hi, I use the samba f1 pipe on my onroad rally car but its not the x4.

I like the pipe as it has good top end power, maybe not a great bottom to mid range performance compared to other pipes but then I found non of the other pipes had the same top end performance as the samba f1 (the one with the silencer).  Just note that this is my preference and suits the surface I run on. I tried the samba topsa then the rn bullit and ended up going back to the F1 pipe.

However the Topsa pipe now lives in my rally offroad car and the rn bullit in my evo3 RR

Ticky
Four Oaks/ England

Offline ticky

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 05:43:49 AM »
Patriek yhpm, some pictures as requested.

Ticky
Four Oaks/ England